Friday, May 17, 2013

Some Good News

May 17, 2013

Good morning.  The sun is shining and today should be a gorgeous day with temps around 70 degrees F.  Hopefully, later today after work, Pogo and I can go to see the swans again.  I had a busy day yesterday and did not have time to go see them.

My doctor visits yesterday proved to be just fine.  The breathing medicine is helping, and my eye doctor really surprised me.  I had both cataracts removed in 2002, and a laser treatment in 2006.  Today my eyes are perfectly healthy with no changes.  I'd say that was pretty good news.

I'm work so this will probably be a very short post.  Mrs is asleep, but I expect she will be awake soon.  I have a few more photos of the swans to share with you.  In the first photo, Momma Swan is changing the eggs' positions.  She turns them over and rearranges them.


Here's a close up of Momma Swan.  You can see that she is getting a bit wind-blown.


It was quite windy that afternoon.  The wind was so strong that it was blowing the water lily leaves over.


Now I need to be getting busy here.  But first let me give you a pretty freebie floral corner (Dover & me).  Enjoy it.


That's it for this morning.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I'm happy to hear your eyes are fine. Of all my faculties that's the one I revere the most....being able to see.
Lovely swan photos. She looks like a very attentive mother and I like her windblown hair look - very glamorous on her.

smiekeltje said...

Hoorray, good news from the doctos.
Nice to hear sometimes things are going not so bad!
Lovely that Mama swan.
Hug
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

O my what gorgeous photos. Sorry been offline a lot last few days what with all the lightning storms and tornadoes around I usually try staying off the computer. We had 16 tornadoes on Wednesday and 3 more yesterday. The closest one to us was 25 miles south and was a mile wide, over 600 homes destroyed but no loss of life, the F4 one that took 6 lives and left much more complete destruction was 40 miles southwest. We only got the warnings with high winds and rain and lots, lots, lots of lightning.
I missed a lot, but now am trying to catch up. thanks for sharing all your gorgeous photos of the squirrel, deer, hummingbird (fantastic) and especially the swans. You are so good at this Chatty Cathy Edna! Bet Pogo is enjoying being out in the lovely weather with you!. My 5 kittens are growing and frolicking on the "playground" I have out in the backyard. Took some photos through my door will have to got through and put on my blog.
Well, enough for now, got to get caught up with my blogs. Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for the corner flowers too!
Hugs, Mat